To Register for programs, please follow the steps below:
1) Choose your program by name. Please view our Full School Programs List. If you are registering for a free program, please select from the free programs flier you were contacted with: https://naturevision.org/free-programs-for-schools .
2) View Available Dates to see which dates are still open for programming. Choose 3 possible dates that will work for you. Please note, we may have to ask you to choose other dates. Programs registered with less than 2 weeks notice may not be available.
3) Register your team of teachers.
- Be sure to include teacher first and last names, email addresses, school phone number, set times, and all required fields or we may not have the needed information to register your classes.
- Please coordinate your times with other teachers so that we may send one staff member to teach all programs in one day. Please schedule 2-5 classroom or field programs per date selected for your school.
- Classes must be a minimum of 45 minutes, one hour is preferred for Elementary programs.
- Limit 30 students per class.
- If you are registering for a pond dip, aquatic insect dip, or field trip you must have an accessible pond on site or be able to meet us at a field site nearby.
Ready to register? We have two options:
1) Online Registration:
Please complete our Online Form
Contact us with questions: 425-836-2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You will receive an auto confirmation of your registration after you click submit for online registration. You are not officially registered until you receive a confirmation from email@example.com . We must check dates again on our end and process the registration. Please add us to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our emails. It may take up to 2 weeks to process your registration due to high registration volume.
Thank you for your help in expediting the registration process! The more complete info we have from you, the sooner we can get your classes set up! We look forward to working with you!
Free Programs: Please note that some of our programs are free. If you saw a flier or email that specified certain programs are sponsored for your school, you do not need to worry about payment when you register. For online registration under payment options, use the Free Program (sponsored) drop down. For faxed or emailed registration, please write free under total cost. Please see Free Programs for Schools.